Book Title: The Girl's Guide to Home Skills STUDY GUIDE COMPANION (The Homemaker's Mentor) (Volume 2)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Jim Erskine
Related BooksPlease Note: This is the TEACHER'S GUIDE to THE GIRL'S GUIDE TO HOME SKILLS -- a copy of that book is required when using these lesson plans!
Our bestselling, much-loved manual, THE GIRL'S GUIDE TO HOME SKILLS showed you all the homemaking skills young ladies should know to effectively manage a warm, inviting, organized home.
Now, with this All-New STUDY GUIDE COMPANION, we've made it easier than ever to mentor your daughter (or granddaughter!) and teach these life lessons in a warm and winsome way that she'll always remember!
Included in this volume:
* 44 Weekly Lesson Plans and Learning Projects that correspond with chapters and readings from THE GIRL'S GUIDE TO HOME SKILLS!
* Each lesson includes an overview, lesson objectives, materials list and preparation notes, walking you, the teacher, step-by-step through every topic, every project and every skill.
* You'll learn how to use the almost magical "Super Skills Formula" - the #1 Most Effective way to teach new skills so they will never be forgotten!
* Easy to follow, detailed lesson plans that make your teacher prep and teaching a breeze!
* Together with THE GIRL'S GUIDE TO HOME SKILLS, this is a complete one year Home Economics curriculum - easily adaptable for students age 8 - 16, PERFECT for Homeschooling, Family use, Co-ops and small groups!